This article was written by Toatapio Nuva. Please do not add to it without the writer's permission.
After the recreation of Spherus Magna, Airship Racing was still played by the former Gruissiono and Bio-Land inhabitants. The sport has spread to many parts of the planet, and even Agori have started playing it.
- There can only be a maximum of two Matoran in one airship.
- The airship must not make any shortcuts while flying through the course.
- If an airship crashes, it can no longer participate in the game.
- The airships may fly as high or low as the players want, but it must not go out of the course.
- The course is chosen by the players.
- Other airships may be damaged, but no Matoran can be killed intentionally.
- The players in an airship are not allow to hijack another players' airships or enter them during the race.
- The first one to complete the course wins.
Airships are used in the game. In addition, non-lethal weapons may be used.
Any airships may participate in the sport, but usually, the ships are custom-made for the game.