This article was written by Bioleader. Please do not add to it without the writer's permission.
BIONICLE Battlefront is a fictional game. It features BIONICLE heroes and villains who come in canister sets as the 6 different solider types, and the titans serve as the "Special Characters."
The game starts by giving you three options:
- Mission Mode: You go on a secret mission for the Order of Mata Nui, Brotherhood of Makuta, or Dark Hunters.
- World Conquest: you visit different lands belonging to your two enemies and conquer them to build up your own empire.
- Instant Action: You go straight into battle against your two enemies, in whichever battlefront you choose.
The default controls for this game are below. Note that all controls are customizable.
- A - Jump
- B - Melee attack
- X - Nova blast/Element grenades
- Y - Change weapon
- RT - Fire
- LT - Aim
- RB - Change view
- LB - Change type of grenade
- R stick - Crouch
- Complete the Order of Mata Nui Missions: 50G
- Complete the Brotherhood of Makuta Missions: 50G
- Complete the Dark Hunter Missions: 50G
- Complete World Conquest (as any side) on Normal: 50G
- Complete World Conquest (as any side) on Heroic: 100G
- Complete World Conquest (as any Side) on Legendary: 150G
- Be Victorious on every map in Instant Action: 100G
- Play as all Special Characters: 10G
- Get 100 points: 10G
- Complete World Conquest using only one element class: 100G
- Activate the nova blast as a Toa and kill 10 enemies: 50G
- Find the Mask of Life while playing on the Karda Nui maps f: 150G
- Find the Mask of Time and Mask of Light while playing on the Mata Nui maps f: 100G
- Kill 10 enemies with only non-element weapons: 10G
- Kill 20 enemies with only non-element weapons: 20G
- It was inspired by Star Wars: Battlefront.
- It would be an XBOX 360 Exclusive.