Ice contains canon BIONICLE info.
Ice is one of the six basic Elemental Powers.
- Ko-Matoran represent the Element of Ice. Ko-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Ice energy, which takes the form of resistance to low temperatures.
- Toa of Ice possess the Elemental Power of Ice, allowing them to create and manipulate ice and snow.
- Turaga of Ice possess small traces of Elemental Ice Energy.
- Kohrok had a limited range of Ice powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Ice powers.
- The Bahrag had a wide range of Ice Powers.
- Skakdi of Ice would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon to channel and focus it through.
- Glatorian do not have natural Ice powers.
- Forming ice
- Lowering temperature in a given area
- Controlling ice crystals
- Destroying ice formations
- Absorbing ice
- Willing ice to take desired shape
- Creating/willing away blizzards
- Creating sentient Ice monsters or creatures (Knia Zenita exclusive)
- Absorbing ice
- Unleashing an Ice Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
- Matoran of Ice
- Toa of Ice
- Kaixin (she is one of the only known female Toa of Ice)
- Konalia (A female Toa of Ice)
- Turaga of Ice would have some highly limited Ice powers
- White Crynok (Limited)
- Ice Runask
- Elemental Lord of Ice
- Ice Toranits (Limited)
- Skakdi of Ice (when used in conjuncture with another skakdi)
- In Matoran culture, the element of Ice's virtue was Peace.
- Its direct opposite was Anger.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow •|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis • Neon Lasers|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Cyclic Plane||Exclusive||Void • Spirit • Acid • Poison|