Indigo is a rare Element.
|Associated colors||Green, Lime, White, Black|
In the Matoran Universe, the Element of Indigo is represented by the Matoran prefix Zo- and the colors green, lime-green, white, and black.
- Zo-Matoran represent the Element of Indigo. Zo-Matoran carry a minuscule amount of Elemental Indigo Energy that gives them the ability to communicate with Rahi by telepathy. Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Indigo are both male and female.
- Toa of Indigo possess the Element of Indigo, giving them the power to see into the future and past. They are limited of their abilities when they run out of Elemental Energy and must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Indigo contain small amounts of Elemental Indigo Energy.
- Skakdi of Indigo are only capable of using their Elemental Indigo Energy when they are working with another Skakdi or if they are possessing a weapon.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Indigo, as well as all Makuta, have limited Indigo abilities.
- Telepathic communication with Rahi.
- Seeing into future, past, and ongoing events.
- Feeling and controlling the emotions of other beings.
- Creating an aura around the user or other areas.
- All Zo-Matoran (inactive)
- Toa Wrilii
- All Rahkshi Mothrahk (limited)
- All Makuta (limited)
- Despite similarities, Indigo is not the same element as Aura.