Iron contains canon BIONICLE info.
|Associated Colors||Orange, gunmetal, black|
Iron, or Metal, is one of the many secondary Elemental Powers.
- Fe-Matoran represent the Element of Iron. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Iron Energy, to the extent that they are more physically endurant than other Elemental Types of Matoran.
- Toa of Iron have the Elemental Power of Iron, allowing them to create, control, and absorb any kind of metallic Protodermis. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Iron Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of Iron would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Iron Energy.
- Creating any type of metallic Protodermis.
- Forming any type of metallic Protodermis weapon.
- Controlling any type of metallic Protodermis.
- Absorbing any type of metallic Protodermis.
- Unleashing an Iron Nova Blast.
- Enhanced physical endurance and strength also comes with this Element.
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each of them wields a different Element, any six Toa can create a Toa Seal.
All of the following beings have or had the Element of Iron:
- All Fe-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Iron
- Many Coh'Lhran
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Iron are male.
- Because they would be a potential threat to the Makuta's armor, most of the Toa of Iron were killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- In Matoran culture, the element's virtue was Production.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow •|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis • Neon Lasers|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Cyclic Plane||Exclusive||Void • Spirit • Acid • Poison|