Lightning contains canon BIONICLE info.
|Associated Colors||Yellow, Gold, Grey, Black, White, Purple, Blue|
- Vo-Matoran represent the Element of Lightning. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Lightning Energy, to the extent that they have great resistance to electric shocks. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Lightning are female.
- Toa of Lightning have the Elemental Power of Lightning, allowing them to create, control, and absorb lightning. Their only real limitations are that when they run out of Elemental Lightning Energy, they must wait for it to recharge and their Element is self-harmful when against Water.
- The Toa Inika are of different elements but have Lightning infused with their respective elements, meaning they also have control over the former.
- Turaga of Lightning have small traces of Elemental Lightning powers.
- Tahnok-Kal had a wide range of Lightning powers.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Chain Lightning and Electricity, as well as all Makuta, have Lightning powers.
- Skakdi of Lightning can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Lightning power individually.
- Creating electricity
- Creating a defensive shield of electricity
- Shocking/paralyzing an opponent with electricity
- Electrically charging an object
- Controlling/absorbing electricity
- Move at lightning speeds
- Limited control over electrically-powered technology
- Creating a timed Lightning Blast (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- Unleashing a Lightning Nova Blast
When working with those who use Magnetism, Toa of Lightning can create Electro-Magnetic Pulses (EMP).
When working with those who use Sonics, Toa of Lightning can create thunder.
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not mixed at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
- Kynika Kadyx
- Matoran of the element Lightning are typically female, although some have been known to be male.
- The prefix "Vo-" was derived from the term "Volt," a unit used for measuring the difference in electric potential across a wire.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow •|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis • Neon Lasers|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Cyclic Plane||Exclusive||Void • Spirit • Acid • Poison|