This article was written by Ids5621. Please do not add to it without the writer's permission.
|Matoran Vehicular Transport|
|User(s)||KMES, Red Dragons, Tehktranuian public|
|Functionality||Flight, Leviation, transport|
They are produced at Agrav by Vehicular Innovations.inc.
There are three models currently being produced: the larger 5 series, the slightly smaller 3 series and the very small series 1.
|5||The largest and most expensive type of MVT|
|3||A mid-sized MVT|
|1||The smallest and cheapest MVT|
|The KMES cruiser||An extremely fast, small and manoeuvrable vehicle. It has a two person capacity, a driver upfront and a prisoner in the hold at the rear. It is used for quick arrest, fast chases and often for escorting vehicles belonging to VIPs such as the Tehktra Nui Elite.|
|The Cruiser's Midaks||The rear of the vehicle as well as some of its flight systems||Means of communication with KMES headquarters||The holding cell at the rear of the vehicle||The reinforced front designed for ramming||An aerial view of the cruiser|
- The MVT was invented by Ids5621 and the blue 5 series model, The KMES Cruiser and red/white series 1 model were created by Ids5621 whilst the yellow 3 series model was created by Makuta Kaper
- The Red Dragons customized MVTs appear to be series 5
- KMES cruisers are not commercially available
- Toa Imydrex's Blog
- Matoran Adventures
- Dirty Money (Mentioned only)
- Tales of Time
- Kopak's Hunt 2: KMES Search and Rescue (Several)
|MVT sunroof (Aliki and Jessaco inside)||Mounted MVT midak||MVT's flight systems||Pakera and her series one MVT||Series one mounted midak||A series 1 MVT's flight systems|
|Pakera riding her MVT||Leresh riding his 3 series MVT||Series 3 MVT Midak Skyblasters||Series 3 MVT flight systems||A size comparison between a series 5 and 1 MVT||Some Red Dragons stolen and customized MVTs|