A planet is a celestial body floating in space. Planets can have many types of terrain, vegetation, and other unique features.
Planets are defined through a planetary classification system.
- Class-C planets are planets heavily polluted, but still sustain massive amounts of life. Metropolis Planet in the void is an example. NOT to be confused with Class-N.
- Class-D planets are rocky planetoids and moons.
- Class-H Planets are desert worlds. Bara Magna is an example of a Class-H planet.
- Class-J planets are gas giants like Jupiter.
- Class-K worlds are devoid of life, but can be terraformed.
- Class-L planets are barely habitable worlds that support little life.
- Class-M planets, like Earth, can support life and have breathable air.
- Class-N planets have corrosive atmospheres. Venus is a prime example.
- Class-O planets are black hole planets like Black Magna.
- Class-P planets are planets covered in ice or snow (An example is Arktus Magna).
- Class-V planets are planets that are altered and no longer have a spherical shape, Arktus Magna is also under this category.
- Class-X planets are black hole planets that have breathable air. NOT to be confused with Class-O.
- Class-Y planets are referred to as "Demon worlds." Immanuel is a Class-Y planet.
- Class-Z planets are considered as mysterious paradises that nothing other than plantlife live on. Klenix DuNui was one.
|Wall of Stars||Solis Magna System||Alchemica Magnus • Aqualia • Aqua Magna (Reformed) • Arktus Magna (Formerly) • Bara Magna (Reformed) • Bota Magna (Reformed) • Bota Magna (Squidzo) • Corona Magna • Gigas Magna • Moonan • Naria Magna • Noctxia Magna • Procul Magna • Proxima Magna • Ryta Magna • Spherus Magna • Neo-Magna|
|Other Locations||First BIONICLE Planet • Gatris' Fall • Grezza • Kiridonia • Orbita Magna • Jadax Magna • Visas 2 • Zypvera • Gelus Magna • Metrox Magna|
|Omnicra System||Omnicra VI|