|Primary Residents||Matoran, Turaga, Toa|
|Location||South of Tren Krom Peninsula|
Sako Nui is an icy residential island between the Tren Krom Peninsula and the Southern Continent that is home to many different Matoran and Rahi.
Timeline of Sako Nui
Pre-100,000 Years Ago
- A Turaga Council is formed to rule Sako Nui.
98,000 Years Ago
- Sako Nui conquered by Xeirak.
94,000 Years Ago
- Mantax's armies invade Sako Nui, and began battling Xeirak's forces. An alliance is made, making Xeirak a lieutenant, and giving Mantax the island to rule.
79,000 Years Ago
- Following the fall of the League of Six Kingdoms, a Turaga Council is once again created to rule the island.
2,300 Years Ago
- A troop of Rahkshi and Visorak attack Sako Nui, and Metru Nui ships Vahki to Sako Nui for aid.
- The Rahkshi, Visorak, and many Vahki are destroyed, leaving Sako Nui safe.
1,000 Years Ago
- Sako Nui cracks in several places due to the Great Cataclysm.
- A den of Kane-Ra and Matoran village are forced together in a tremor that rearranges part of the island.
Residents and Rahi
Matoran - The primary residents of Sako Nui. There are more Ko-Matoran on Sako Nui than other types, although there are many different tribes on the island.
Kane-Ra - Bull Rahi, scattered in dens throughout the mountains.
Spike Prowler - A black reptilian creature that lives on the slopes of the island's mountains. It exists to fend off the Kane-Ra, and keep them in their dens. They suck life energy from Kane-Ra, but if their supply is cut off or threatened, they have been known to attack the Matoran.
Leviathan Crab - A large crab creature native to the waters around Sako Nui.