|Assosiated Colours||Black, Blue|
- Smo-Matoran represent the Element of Smoke. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Smoke Energy, to the extent that they can withstand smoke and carbon monoxide much longer than an average Matoran and have a thick voice.
- Toa of Smoke have the Elemental Power of Smoke, allowing them to create, control, and absorb any kind of smoke. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of Smoke would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Smoke Energy.
- Creating any type of Smoke.
- Controlling any type of smoke.
- Absorbing any type of smoke.
- Unleashing a Smoke Nova Blast.
- Great withstanding against smoke and carbon monoxide also comes with this element.
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each of them wields a different Element, any six Toa can create a Toa Seal.
All of the following beings have or had the Element of rubber:
- All Smo-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of smoke are male.
|HT Classic Navigation|
|Behind the Scenes • Characters • Storyline • Locations • Objects • Creatures |
• Species • Comics