Sonics contains canon BIONICLE info.
|Associated Colors||Silver, Black, Grey|
Sonics or Sound is a secondary Elemental Power known for giving the user power to control sound or sonic vibrations.
- De-Matoran represent the Element of Sonics. They contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Sonics Energy, which manifests as enhanced hearing. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Sonics are male.
- Toa of Sonics have the Elemental Power of Sonics, allowing them to control sound. Their only real limitations are that when they run out of Elemental Sonic Energy, they must wait for it to recharge, and being up against a wielder of Vacuum.
- A Turaga of Sonics would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Sonic Energy.
- Kohrak-Kal had a wide range of Sonics powers
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Sonics, Silence, and Power Scream, as well as all Makuta, have limited Sonic powers.
- Skakdi of Sonics can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Sonics power individually.
- Sensing special vibrations
- Using sonar
- Riding Sonic Vibrations
- Controlling external sounds
- Control over volume
- Altering directions of sounds
- Controlling frequencies that only specific people can hear
- Physically wielding sound waves
- Receive distant soundwaves and transmit/amplify them
- Unleashing a Sonics Nova Blast
- Creating imitations of sounds (includes changing voices)
- Creating a sonic boom
- Creating a timed Sonic Blast (Toa Nuva exclusive)
When used with the element of Lightning, the user could create and control thunder.
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
- All Toa of Sonics
- De-Matoran (inaccessible)
- All three forms of Phyrrus
- The prefix "De-" was derived from the word "decibel," a real-world measurement unit for sound.
- Many De-Matoran became phonophobic due to damages caused by their enhanced hearing. Most notable example was Krakua's village of origin.
- In Matoran culture, the element's virtue was Harmony.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow •|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis • Neon Lasers|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Cyclic Plane||Exclusive||Void • Spirit • Acid • Poison|