This article was written by Diebeq5b. Please do not add to it without the writer's permission.
|Associated colors||Purple, blue|
Space is a legendary power.
In the Matoran Universe, Space is often represented by the Matoran prefix Kiw- as well as purple and blue armor. Wielders of this Element usually have a strong sense of justice but are cold and cruel.
- Kiw-Matoran represent the Element of Space, they also contain a small amount of Elemental Space Energy, to the extent that they have great resistance to space pressure. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Space are male.
- A Toa of Space possesses the Elemental Power of Space. Their only limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Space Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of Space would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Space Energy.
- Creation of dimensional portals.
- Substitution of Matter.
- Creation and storage of artificial dimensions.
- Inclination of surfaces.
- Dimensional manipulation.
- Dimensional awareness.
- Make places far away too close and vice versa.
- Catch others in another dimension.
- Make objects or people reduce or grow, decreasing or increasing the amount of space they occupy.
- Create loops in space (Example: Enter the door of a room, only to exit through the back door).
- Distort a specific point in space temporarily, causing all matter to collapse inside.
- Kiw-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Deity of Space
- Any user of the Dagger of Space
- Any user of the Mask of Space
- Any user of Kanohi Olmak
- Any user of Kanohi Kualsi
- Space is very powerful against Time and vice versa.