Stone contains canon BIONICLE info.
|Associated Colors||Brown, sienna, orange (rare), yellow, gray (rare)|
Stone (or "Rock", as it is called on Spherus Magna) is one of the six basic Elemental Powers.
- Po-Matoran represent the Element of Stone. Po-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Stone energy.
- Toa of Stone possess the Elemental Power of Stone, allowing them to create, break, or move around rock.
- Turaga of Stone possess small traces of Elemental Stone Energy.
- Pahrak had a limited range of Stone powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Stone powers.
- The Bahrag had a wide range of Stone Powers.
- Skakdi of Stone would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon.
- Glatorian do not have natural Stone powers. Their realtives, the Skrall, also lack the ability to manipualte the Element.
- Creating rock.
- Manipulating nearby stone.
- Causing fissures.
- Causing landslides.
- Setting a delayed reaction of rock (Toa Nuva-exclusisve).
- Unleashing a Stone Nova Blast.
- Manipulating Sand (Okoto exslusive)
- All Toa of Stone
- All Po-Matoran
- Dekar (formerly)
- Kodan (Deceased)
- There has often been misunderstandings about the differences between the elements of Stone and Earth, one being confused for the other at times.
- Stone is manipulating rocks and is more solid.
- Earth is having control over soil, dirt, and mud; essentially overall land.
- In Matoran culture, the element of Stone's virtue was Creation.
- Its direct opposite was Disintegration.
- The Element of "Rock" was usually affiliated with the Skrall on Spherus Magna, rather than the Glatorian species.
- Interestingly enough, It is possible for Okotans of Stone to manipulate Sand as well, despite it being considered a separate Element on Spherus Magna. The exact reason for this is currently unknown.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow •|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis • Neon Lasers|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Cyclic Plane||Exclusive||Void • Spirit • Acid • Poison|