This article was written by Toa Hydros. Please do not add to it without the writer's permission.
The Kanohi Taiku is the Mask of Poison. It allows the user to poison an opponent's body, greatly weakening them. The power of this mask can eventually kill a foe should it remain active for an extended period of time. While a powerful mask, the Taiku cannot increase any pre-existing powers of poison its user may possess. It can, however, poison a foe from a considerable distance; unlike the poison powers of Makuta or Rahkshi, which require physical contact.
Like most masks, the Taiku requires constant concentration in order to be used effectively.
- Makuta Vorakx
- Makuta Toxon - Formerly; now deceased
- Makuta Intor
- Makuta Medrax
- Makuta Mabe
- Makuta Sauron
- Makuta Spinorak (fused to face)
- Makuta Morgoth
- Clawrisk the Vampire
- The Kanohi Taiku was originally designed by User:CrazyCarapar (BloodKirby84 on Youtube)
- Toa would not normally wear this mask because they consider its power immoral, and due to its popular association with the Makuta.
- Clawrisk the Vampire will use an Upgraded version of the Taiku, in "Tales of a Triator".