- This is the story of a war over a powerful artifact,
spanning the BIONICLE Galaxy.
15,000,000 years ago...
- The Lifestone tumbled through space. It acted much like
the mask of life, bringing life to inanimate objects to life. It eventually tumbled to an icy world...
90,000 years ago...
- The Agori villager, Exca, ran down the trail to the
command center. He and a team of Bara Magna's top archeologists had been working on the ice cold planet of Fro Magna. It was a horrible planet. The terrain was slippery and the nearest star, Heatris Magna, was forty-thousand stellar miles away. The dig team, known as the Ice Choppers, lived in fear of the planets extreme storms.
- He was heading to the command center because he had heard a
scout had found something protruding the ice.
- The command center, besides the tents, was the only warm spot
on the planet.
- " What is it?" Exca asked, pulling down his hood.
- His colleague, Tana, answered."The scout reported back saying
he found a meteor."
- "Hmm, do you know were it's from?"
- "Negative. If anything, its from another galaxy.
- This complicated things."Send a dig team to investigate."
- "Which one?" asked the dispatcher.
- "How about the Ice Cavers," Exca answered."I'll lead."
- 12:30, midday, temperature, -58°.
- The small vehicle putted along the icy terrain. The Ice
Cavers and Exca rode in its interior.
- "Attention!" the intercom blared, " We've reached our
- The doors on the vehicle opened and the team deployed.
Exca observed the area. What he saw astounded him.
- The ice all around them glowed yellow. This is no
ordinary meteor, he thought to himself.
- 3:54, early morning, temperature, -160°.
- Exca awoke to a strange sound. The sound was that of a
humming engine.Explosions were going off everywhere. He looked to see a metallic being rise from the snow and then, darkness.
70,450 years ago.
- "This is Dardris, I'm home."
- Dardris, an Agori villager was coming back to the [[Besta Magna
archives]]. She was researching the disappearance of the Fro Magna excavation team.
- The commander greeted her. "Do you have any information on that
- "Yes sir," she answered, "it seems they were wiped out by an
- "What?!?" the commander yelled. " That is impossible."
- "Apparently not."
- Outside a pair of eyes watched patiently. What the were talking
about may be The Lifestone his kind was searching for. He had to report to Tagris.
- On the planet Sinic...
- Tagris waited for his spy to return.
He finally decided he had waited to long and deployed his forces.
- His spy on Besta Magna had told him where the Lifestone was and he
was ready to get his metallic claws on it.
60,000 years ago...
- Dardris looked to the sky, wondering what would happen next.
- She'd heard that two more excavation teams had been wiped out
by metallic beings. The Galactic Council was preparing for war.
- Then she heard the strangest sound. It was the sound of Thornax fruit
exploding on metal. The she saw a metallic creature, known as a Silicasapien, rise.
- "Where is my artifact!!!" the thing yelled.
- Another one with boosters on its feet flew in. "I found it!"
- The large one, evidently the leader, followed it.
- Then she saw the two creatures fly off with a yellow crystalline object.
Then came the explosions.
- Tagris watched as the planet of Besta Magna was reduced to mere ashes.
- Excellent, he thought.
5,999-3,800 years ago...
- War waged between the Agori and Silicasapiens for millenia. It devasted the
universe and destroyed thousands of planets. Only the BIONICLE System was left untuched and uninformed about the war.
- Eventually, the lifestone was destroyed, and the Silicasapiens retuned to their
- THE END